Welcome to Deanna's Musings

Pull up a chair, a cup of tea/coffee or favorite drink and enjoy the conversation and what you see and read.
If at anytime you have questions about what I am doing, or talking about , Please contact me through my email at dshouppe@gmail.com. Just a thing with me right now is the knowledge that so many Americans do not know what is going on in their government, registar to vote, or even how to contact their leaders so that your voice can be counted, so to this end, if you would like to know more information go to www.thomas.net. There you will find all the info you need to get informed. Stay informed and contact your congress and senate representatives.
I want to share my deep faith with you all. Please ask questions if you would like.

After months of Bible study, not Bible reading but truly studying God's Word, I have come to conclusion that "once saved always saved" equaling eternal security. Is a false doctrine. I will be sharing verses with you all. or check out my tweet account at #jewessforjesus. Most of my family have believed that doctrine. It is what I was taught when I converted from being a Jewess to a Christian. We must stay in Christ to be secure in Christ. Feel free to ask questions. I will do my best to check atleast once a week.

Please keep comments free from curse words or inappropriate comments. This is intended to be a safe place for all to come and gather together.
Blessings to you all,
Deanna

God's creation

God's creation
that cow was waiting in this perfect location for his picture to be taken.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

God loves you, He is there for you!

God is always near!  His spirit wants to give you wisdom and Truth. Please open the eyes of your heart to what He is saying to you. He loves you and wants you to be with Him. You must first receive Him. Deny others, pu your cross and follow Him. Some will be very glad of your decision, others maybe not so much. My dear sister was disowned, but by the strength of God she continued in her faith and continued to share it with me! I thank God for the strenght He gave her and my dear Brother in law for not stopping and the fact they continued to show God's love for me thru their actions. I am very blessed indeed!

That was more than thirty years ago. I grew up, married, moved away. Along the Journey, oh boy what a journey full of spiritual markers in my life. The friendships and mentors of faith along the way. But I have never been closer to God's loving face than I am now, I hope and pray to continue in growth. All glory to God,my King,my Father and the source of  strenght,Joy and Peace. He said will will suffer much and struggle because this world does not belong to Him or Us. it is Satan's realm and we have a choice..Free Will is choice..we can follow and seek God moment by moment or if we don't do that we are saying we will choose this world and its ruler.   I pray that each of us will make the choice to follow God!

For studying His truth I urge you to read Revelations chapter two vs 24-29. Or start just above and see what God has to say about Jezebel! Study so you may know the truth. Don't trust my word,or anybody's word but look up the Word and see what God has to say about it.  Remember, He does say that there are many deceives and I personally believe that unfortunately , there are a lot of ministries and churches with receivers in them. Beware  and know who you are following...Man or God and His ministers of truth?

Love to all who read this and God's word, any questions or statements as long as clean words no profanity are in the comments are welcomed.  I am like you , just a person, no training in ministry. Just a love that I want to share.

Blessings to you all.

Deanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Do you like the blog? Constructive criticism always welcomed. Have a very blessed day.
Peaceful musings,
Deanna