Welcome to Deanna's Musings

Pull up a chair, a cup of tea/coffee or favorite drink and enjoy the conversation and what you see and read.
If at anytime you have questions about what I am doing, or talking about , Please contact me through my email at dshouppe@gmail.com. Just a thing with me right now is the knowledge that so many Americans do not know what is going on in their government, registar to vote, or even how to contact their leaders so that your voice can be counted, so to this end, if you would like to know more information go to www.thomas.net. There you will find all the info you need to get informed. Stay informed and contact your congress and senate representatives.
I want to share my deep faith with you all. Please ask questions if you would like.

After months of Bible study, not Bible reading but truly studying God's Word, I have come to conclusion that "once saved always saved" equaling eternal security. Is a false doctrine. I will be sharing verses with you all. or check out my tweet account at #jewessforjesus. Most of my family have believed that doctrine. It is what I was taught when I converted from being a Jewess to a Christian. We must stay in Christ to be secure in Christ. Feel free to ask questions. I will do my best to check atleast once a week.

Please keep comments free from curse words or inappropriate comments. This is intended to be a safe place for all to come and gather together.
Blessings to you all,
Deanna

God's creation

God's creation
that cow was waiting in this perfect location for his picture to be taken.

Friday, January 30, 2015

January 30,2015

Today I crocheted a bit but slow at it. It has been a cog fog today.LOL I am getting those more and more. Also leaning much on God Almighty, the spasms are really making themselves known today. God gives me the strength I need to make it moment by moment! As much as I love my dear Husband and family, God is my exhuberrant love! He is always loving and kind, never leaves me and places and keeps me under the shadow of His wing!  Days like today and truly every day I want Him and need Him! He is truly my strength and I only want to please Him. And boy do I fail at that. I hear myself all thru the day confessing something I did or thought and asking to Him to please forgive me!   He does every time.  I think that "abiding and living in Him is the only way to stay close to Him and to know His truth! Not by listening to fallible humans but to the infallible Word of God. Today I was studying about the Jewish people who rejected Christ and the Gentiles who believe in Him.  Romans Chapter 11:1-24 but study it please. As Kay Arthur teaches in inductive study, ask what, where,why, when and how. Know the context the audience that is hearing this message. Oh I really got into 11:20&21.

I love to really study His word. It gives me so much true Peace and deep down Joy.  Please if you want to discuss with me leave comment and way of contact that is best for you or email info at dshouppe@gmail.com.

Again please no harsh words or profanity.  And know I am just a person trying to get to know her Lord. I am in no way a teacher or scholar. Just share what I find exciting in God's word.
Love to all and soft hugs!
Deanna ps. #JewessforJesus. Is Twitter account.

1 comment:

  1. Well, haha, I've just seen where to sign so to receive your blogs Deanna!!! Duh!!! Sometimes things just stare in our face & we don't see it, huh, like God's amazing gift of His Son, that so many people miss, yet He is right there :) Love you in Him xx Pam

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Do you like the blog? Constructive criticism always welcomed. Have a very blessed day.
Peaceful musings,
Deanna